Terms And Conditions
VISA CHILD POLICY
If a child is registered in parents’ passport, it must be clearly mentioned in the visa application.
If a child is a national that requires a tourist visa and is registered in parents’ passport NO FEES will be applied.
If a child holds own passport, visa charges will be applied as per adult rate.
** Note: Temporary passport & travel documents will not get visa.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Immigration Department is closed on Public Holidays, Fridays & Saturdays
- The passport must be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of arrival in the UAE
- Inaccurate details will result in processing delays, inconvenience to the clients on arrival, and additional charges levied by the authorities
- Visas once submitted are subject to applicable charges. Sharaf Travel will not be held responsible for any rejections or delays of visa applications
Following documents are needed when requesting visa:
- Scanned passport copy (color) of applicant
- Digital colored photograph of the applicant (4.3 x5.5 cm in JPG )
- Each Document size should not exceed 100 KB
**** In case a passenger overstays in the country, Passenger will be charged USD 2,186.00 (AED 8,000.00) plus 100 Dhs per day overstay after 30 days for Tourist Visas (if visa is issued by DGT)
- Visa is valid for one entry only
- It is up to the immigration to accept or reject the visa application, fees are non-refundable